Tired of rewriting a same page over and over again. Why do the work when WordPress does it for you? That’s right, you can duplicate pages in WordPress and the process is nothing more than a piece of cake
A duplicate page in WordPress can be created in two ways:
- By using
plugins Withoutusing plugins
1. Using plugins
- Install the duplicate post plugin by clicking on ‘Install Now’ as shown below. (The process is similar for all other duplicate post plugins too)
2. Click Activate.
3. Navigate to the pages section using the dashboard. Under every page, you could see an option called ‘clone’. Click on it to duplicate a page.
The page gets duplicated and displayed as shown in the picture given below.
Congratulations, You have successfully duplicated a page in WordPress.
2. Without using plugins
If you are unwilling to install plugins but wish to duplicate pages at ease. No worries, We got you covered.
- Select ‘Editor’ under Appearance.
2. Select the file named ‘functions.php’ under the Theme files from the right.
WARNING!!!Undesirable changes made to this code make cause the breakage of your site and it is advised to create a backup before proceeding.
3. Place the following piece of code after “die(); }” and click on “U
4. Now bounce back to the pages tab where you can find an option called “Duplicate” under every post. Click on it to duplicate the page.
Congratulations, You have learnt to duplicate a page without using plugins.
That’s it, Hope you have learnt to duplicate a page in WordPress. Feel free to share the post. Happy blogging!!!
You may also like